How Does ItsCanadaTime Work?
Immigrating with ItsCanadaTime is very easy and after reading this article you will be ready to start your immigration process. Everything you need to know to get your visa is right here! After many years of working with the Canadian Government requirements and sending thousands of clients (like you) to Canada, ItsCanadaTime is your smartest choice.
Let me explain, step by step, the Immigration Process with ItsCanadaTime:
For your first step, you will need to register in order to get a full access to our Online Immigration System. This is the easiest and most advanced Immigration system on the internet today. It will help you follow your immigration process and to be aware of all updates in your immigration file. The moment you complete the registration you will get an email from us with your login information and of course, you will be automatically logged in to your personal account.
The Immigration System, which is now your new homepage, contains a few simple steps:
1) Immigration Profile- updating your profile is very important. In this step, you will enter all your basic information about you and your family.
2) Document Verification – You will need to upload some documents like proof of address, bank statement, a copy of your passports, educational certificates and few more.
3) Submission- Our legal team will submit your application to the Canadian government.
By immigrating with ItsCanadaTime you receive:
– A job here in Canada, after you arrive.
– Preparation of all the required documents according to the Canadian government standards.
– A specific immigration program that will suit your needs.
– An English course to pass your IELTS exam.
– Immigration experts that will remain by your side all through the process.
– 24/7 support.
And much more!
Some points for clarification:
• The entire immigration process can take anywhere between 6-12 months.
• The entire immigration process will require between 4000-6000 EUR in total. At the Registration stage, we ask for only €599 – that is a limited time offer.
• After completing the registration, you will get all the benefits and a full access to all the services mentioned, and more!
In the end what you are getting is the Permanent Resident Visa (PR). What does that mean?
a. The visa will be valid for you 10 years.
b. After 2-3 years that you live here in Canada, you will be able to apply for full citizenship.
c. You will be able to work, study and enjoy your new life.
d. Getting all the benefits of a citizen, like free health care and education.