New and improved policies have been set forth to stimulate immigration to Canada. Since June 2017 Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) has introduced a new calculation system that grants additional points to certain Immigration programs. The “Express Entry” is built to select candidates fitting under the eligibility and admissibility requirements of the Canadian government for permanent residence in certain programs in a time period of six months or less.
The last Invitation round was on June 28, 2017 amounting to 3,409 invitations.
Each month more and more new applicants enter the invitation round, dozens of which are clients using ItsCanadaTime’s services in filling out and submitting the applications in an efficient and precise manner.
So which parameters and programs do the Express Entry focus on?
The Express Entry focuses mainly on candidates with skilled work experience who fit into the:
The more outstanding the applicant in one of the programs, the more likely they are to be accepted into the pool. It’s important to remember that the system doesn’t select applicants based on their time of being acknowledged into the pool, instead the applicants are carefully selected by Canada’s government regardless of place in line. Additionally, applicants will have 60 days to submit their completed application.
Application through this system awards special points if the following are addressed:
- Job offer.
- A regional or commonplace designation.
- Experience and adaptability – points that will help achievements in Canada.
Plus – the employers are also benefitted by this system:
- A direct selection of skilled workers.
- Candidates that will be given enough extra points and are underpinned by the Labor Market Impact will be welcome to become a part of the qualifying draw.
- If your employer needs assistance at any stage of the process, our experts will be delighted to assist them directly and assure all the paperwork is filled out absolutely.
Follow these guidelines for the Express Entry application:
- It is important to build your Online Immigration System Profile so that your qualifications for the Express Entry profile will be met. That will be achieved by providing data regarding your work experience, language abilities, education verification, adaptability, registering with the job market and other subtle aspects that will help the applicant get settled in Canada.
- The applicant then will receive a score based on all the criteria filled for the Express Entry, which will determine their place in the Express Entry pool.