Named after the Great Lake itself, Ontario is the most populated province in Canada. According to a recent consensus, forty percent of Canadians live in this province. Ontario is home to the gorgeous city of Toronto and the Eighth Wonder of the World – Niagara Falls. It’s also home to ItsCanadaTime headquarters 🙂
The capital city of Toronto sits on Lake Ontario’s northwestern shore. It’s a hustle and bustle city filled with soaring skyscrapers, beautiful green spaces, zoos, amazing eateries, and many sports facilities. Perhaps the most beautiful sight in Toronto is the city skyline, which is accented by Toronto’s famous CN Tower.
In-demand professions in the province of Ontario
- Residential and commercial installers and servicers;
- Heavy equipment operators (except crane);
- General farm workers;
- Nursery and greenhouse workers;
- Harvesting labourers;
- Construction trades helpers and labourers;
- Industrial butchers, meat cutters, poultry preparers, related workers.