Nicknamed the “Garden of the Gulf,” Prince Edward Island is known for its beautiful red-sand beaches, lighthouses, successful farmland, and world renowned sea food.
Not surprisingly, in 2016, Prince Edward Island was ranked as the 17th best coastal destination in the world by National Geographic’s Traveler magazine.
The capital of Prince Edward Island, Charlottetown, is located on the southern coast of the Island. Charlestown is most famous for its fascinating architecture. The Victorian era buildings are preserved as if they were built yesterday. Here you will find a vibrant community focused on music and the arts.
In-demand professions in the province of Prince Edward Island
- Senior government managers and officials
- Senior managers – financial, communications and other business services
- Senior managers – health, education, social and community services and membership organizations
- Senior managers – trade, broadcasting and other services, n.e.c.
- Senior managers – construction, transportation, production and utilities
- Financial managers
- Human resources managers
- Purchasing managers
- Other administrative services managers
- Insurance, real estate and financial brokerage managers